So what type of dog breeds fits your needs? That depends on which type of place you are now living in along with your lifestyle. Here are some recommendations on selecting a dog breed for anyone that are seeking the pedigreed canine companion:
1. If you reside in a tiny place and also you love the outdoors… – Terriers are the best dogs for you personally. They require a little place to live, yet they love the outdoor exercise they get every morning. They also make great jogging or walking companions.
2. If you are in a tiny place and they are not particularly attached to outdoor activities… – A Chihuahua, Fox Terrier, Pug, or Pekingese could be the kind to consider. They require little exercise; often a regular short walk each morning is okay of those home-loving dogs.
3. If you have a spacious yard… – A Dalmatian is probably the ideal dog for you, this spotted dog brings cheer and prestige to your home using a garden. Spitzes, Retrievers and Labradors may also be your best option. Toy breeds including Poodles and Pugs may also be great; you will get two, even three or maybe more of such small dogs.
4. If your home has large grounds as with a ranch… – German Shepherds, Doberman Pinschers, Mastiffs, Retrievers, Labradors and Great Danes are ideal for those who own large properties. Herding dogs such as Collies and Sheepdogs can also be great especially if you own livestock, they make perfect guards and shepherds.
5. If you are now living in a crowded city… – A place to walk your dog would have been a serious issue. Poodles and Chihuahuas include the sort of dogs which can be carried around bags or baskets. They will be quite content living indoors plus they won’t take up too much space inside your house.
Choosing a dog breed is an easy matter if you know your own characteristics and what characteristics you desire your brand-new pet to have.